July 2008 – August 2008
Contract Character Animator
- Contracted to create high quality character animation for next-gen "Ghostbusters: The Video Game" cinematic cut-scenes.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
March 2003 – Present
- Leading teams of animators and modelers on animation projects.
- Directing animation for short motion pieces for web and broadcast.
- Co-Floor Manager
- In charge of hiring new CG talent.
- Modeling highly detailed, photorealistic objects.
- Camera tracking, animating, and compositing 3D cars into live action footage.
- Lighting, texturing and rendering photorealistic images.
- Creating 3D renderings as an alternative to photography for automotive print work.
- "Ghostbusters - The Video Game": Animated the four main Ghostbusters and the Rookie for several cinematic cut-scenes.
- "The Legend of Farmer Jenkins": Co-Wrote, Directed and Animated award-winning 3D short film shown in festivals across the country.
- "Harrison’s First Day": Co-Wrote, Directed and Animated educational 3D short film for the Salvation Army.
- FJORG 2008: Competed in the 32 hour Iron-Animator competition at SIGGRAPH 2008.
- Michelin Man print/web ads: Modeled, and animated Bibendum (Michelin Man).
- KIA car commercial: Character animation and 3D rotoscoping.
- Barqs Root-Beer web campaign: Character animation for Barqy the dog.
- Chevy Impala web campaign: Character animation and compositing.
- Chevy Cobalt web campaign: Animation Director for 90-second web spot.
2007 - Present
Certified Diploma in Advanced Studies of Character Animation
- Personally mentored by Paul Allen, Brian Mendenhall, James Chiang, and Pette Paquette.
College for Creative Studies
1999 - 2003
BFA Digital Animation
- Focused on Character Animation and VFX compositing.
- Received Artistic Achievement Award at graduation.
- Received Deans List award several times.
Southeast Michigan ACM SIGGRAPH Professional Chapter
- 2005 Member at Large.
- 2004 Membership Chair.
- Lead the chartering process to become the Southeast Michigan Chapter.
ACM SIGGRAPH CCS Student Chapter
- 2002-2003 Chair of Student Chapter.
- 2001-2002 Treasurer of Student Chapter.
- Maya (8 yrs.); 3DS Max (8 yrs.); Zbrush (1 yr); Boujou (5 yrs.)