Monday, July 14, 2008

Yeah, this game is going to rock...

Just about to finish up my first set of shots on Ghotsbusters: The Video Game and I am still pinching myself. I can't believe I am animating the boys in grey. Anyhow, since it is the start of E3, some more game footage and details are coming out and I wanted to share a cool 6 minute clip showing in game footage so you can see how awesome this game is going to be. Even for people who just "like" Ghostbusters, it is going to be amazing.

UPDATE: Ok, this potentially even cooler. Gametrailers.com just posted a trailer for the game that splices some clips from the films and has a narrator making it feel very much like a movie trailer. This is really being billed as a sequel to the movies. Check it out here:

Ghostbusters: The Video Game - Trailer

Ok, back to work!