Monday, March 9, 2009

A gift for my Mom

My mom has been battling a rare cancer called Mantle Cell Lymphoma since September and I am happy to say that she is finishing her final round of treatment and is officially in remission. But the battle isn't over just yet as she now has to build up her strength and immune system for the next 100 days. During this time she will be at home resting and looking to connect with others.

To help her do this I decided to get my mom a netbook computer that is light and portable so that she can connect to the interenet from anywhere in her home.

In order to make this purchase I asked her friends and family if they would like to contribute and the response was overwhelming! So many had donated more than I had originally asked for that I was able to get her some essential accessories as well.

This video is for those who donated so that they can see just what we have gotten my Mom. Thank you all so much for your support!