Thursday, March 19, 2009

Giving the Netbook to my Mom

Last night was a lot of fun! I finally got to give the Netbook gift to my Mom who is now home after being in the hospital for over a month straight. She looked and sounded great! It was so nice to see her rested, comfortable and smiling.

I borrowed my friends tiny Flip video camera (thanks Bruce!) and had Heidi secretly record the moment. She loved it! In the video you can see how blown away and overwhelmed she was with the thoughtfulness and generosity of everyone around her. It was a lot of fun to give it to her and set her up so she could use it right away. We even signed her up to Facebook last night!

Thanks again to everyone involved. You made this a very special moment for our family.

**Note: the video may need time to buffer. Hit play once, and then wait for it to go.**