Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My co-workers think they are funny

For some reason, I cannot stand still when I am on a phone call, I believe it's due to my need for constant visual stimulation. At Armstrong White there is NO place to have a private phone call, let alone room to move around while doing so. So when I wanted to have a private chat with my wife while at work, I went to the parking lot behind the building which happens to be in plain view of the 3D room. Oops.

My fellow co-workers, whom are all well aware of my problem, thought it would be funny to walk around me on their phones during my phone call/walk. I tried to run, but they followed...

What does a guy have to do to have a private phone call around here!? And whats wrong with walking laps while on the phone?

Note: Thank you Bruce for documenting the event with your iPhone. Lucky bastard.